wireless mouse is such a useful device, especially for business men who can’t be without it. This fact is the reason why so many have the thing attached to their computers. Actually, you could think of the business man with a wireless mouse as the lucky one because it will be a lot less painful and more comfortable than using a pen and paper.
NEW Microsoft ARC Mouse – Sage
- Ultra-slim and lightweight.
- Snaps flat and slips easily into a pocket or bag.
- Optimized design for the most natural interaction.
- Innovative full scroll plane lets you scroll both vertically and horizontally.
- Enjoy precise tracking, with optimized left and right click.
Microsoft Arc mouse is designed to conform comfortably to your hand — and snaps flat to fit easily in your bag. The next generation of our best-selling Arc touch mouse, Microsoft Arc mouse features numerous refinements, including the ability to scroll both vertically and horizontally. Connects via Bluetooth. Now available in a choice of rich colors1 to complement your style.
VicTsing MM057 2.4G Wireless Portable Mobile Mouse Optical Mice with USB Receiver, 5 Adjustable DPI Levels, 6 Buttons for Notebook, PC, Laptop, Computer – Black
- 【5 ADJUSTABLE CPI & 2 POLLING RATE】800,1200,1600,2000,2400, easily change the cursor sensitivity depending on your activity. 2 polling rate: 125Hz and 250Hz. Comes with a Nano receiver (stored in the back of the mouse). No need any driver, plug and play directly.
- 【STRONG DURABILITY & LONG WORKING DISTANCE】Passed 5,000,000 times keystroke test to guarantee extra durability. 2.4GHz wireless technology and professional chip (PAW3212) ensure longer working distance, reaching up to 33ft.
- 【MAXIMUM HAND-FEELING】 Contoured shape, sweat-resistant and skin-friendly finish are for maximum comfort and support. The thoughtful ring and little finger rest provide extra comfort. The sturdy scroll wheel with rubber makes sure that your hand will not slip when scrolling.
- 【EXTREMELY LOW POWER CONSUMPTIO】 This computer mouse will be in sleep mode in 8 minutes of inactivity. Press any button to wake it up. Note: powered by 1*AA battery (not included).
- 【WIDE COMPATIBILITY】Well compatible with Windows7/8/10/XP, Vista7/8 and Linux etc. Fits for desktop, laptop, PC, Macbook and other devices. This wireless gaming mouse enjoys 45 days money-back and 12-month worry-free warranty.Notice,the side buttons are not available for Mac OS,but the other function can be used normally.
Rii RM200 Wireless Mouse,2.4G Wireless Mouse 5 Buttons Rechargeable Mobile Optical Mouse with USB Nano Receiver,3 Adjustable DPI Levels,Colorful LED Lights for Notebook,PC,Computer-Black
- 7 Kinds of Circular & Colorful Breathing Light Effect, can not set in one specific color; When you turn on the switch stop location in the midst,will turn on the mouse.When you turn on the switch stop location in the bottom,it will turn on the Backlit LED.When you charge the mouse ,the Blue Backlit LED will turn on ,when it is fully charged,the Blue Backlit LED will turn off.
- Comfortable touch, good hand-feeling, 1600 DPI (800/1200/1600 3 level DPI adjustment) ,Meet your multiple needs, either for daily work or gaming.
- 5-buttons for superior productivity and efficiency,Durablesmooth Teflon feet, quality ABS construction & ultimate gaming control
- Simple to use –just “plug and play”. No additional software or firmware required; Support operating system:Windows 2000/2003/ Win7 / 8 /10/ Vista/ ME/ Mac OS/ Linux
- Special Setting Switch Button on the back side of the mouse let you take command with maximum efficiency;
Logitech M510 Wireless Computer Mouse – Comfortable Shape with USB Unifying Receiver, with Back/Forward Buttons and Side-to-Side Scrolling, Dark Gray
With its contoured shape, soft rubber grips and handy controls, the Logitech wireless Mouse M510 gives you more control, so you can do more with your mouse. Battery type – 2 AA batteries system requirements: Windows 10 Windows 8 Windows 7|Chrome OS|Linux Kernel 2.6+|USB port. Sensor Resolution – 1000
VicTsing [Upgraded] Slim Wireless Mouse, 2.4G Silent Laptop Mouse- Enjoy Noiseless Clicking, 1600DPI High Accuracy Portable Ergonomic Optical Wireless Mouse for Laptop, PC, Computer, Notebook, Mac
- 【Enjoy Noiseless Clicking】Victsing slim mouse adopting high-end structural design, reducing click noise for you by 90%. You don’t have to worry about being disturbed by annoying clicks, enjoy your desktop life anytime, anywhere!
- 【Fit Your Palm Better】The mouse is ergonomic and fits right in the palm of your hand. Matte material and non-slip mat provide the better hand feeling for you, which make your use more comfortable. The USB Receiver can be stored under the battery cover when not in use, taking up no space and making it portable for travel.
- 【Designed for Simple Life】Advanced Optical tracking technology with fast click and responsiveness, 1600 default DPI increases work efficiency by 50% while using safari, Word, Excel, Adobe or other program. Classic 3 buttons help you to get rid of the useless buttons.
- 【Plug & Play】no need to install any driver, just plug the USB Receiver into your laptop will the mouse start to serve. 2. 4GHz wireless technology provides powerful and reliable connection, effective up to 15 meters of range. Extensive compatibility makes it work with Windows 7/8/10/XP, Vista, Linux and Mac OS.
- 【Up to 12 Months Battery Life】This wireless mouse uses advanced power-saving design, and three intelligent power-saving modes help save battery power. Just cilck any button to wake up it. No longer have to worry about frequent Battery replacement!
This device looks more or less like a mouse but the difference is that it can only be used with the use of wireless technology. Some of these mice come in a variety of shapes and sizes so that one can get one that will perfectly fit their keyboard. So what are the things that you need to consider when choosing a wireless mouse?
The size of the device is a major factor because it will make it easier for you to operate it. If you have a small keyboard then you will need to use a bigger mouse. It will enable you to work faster and more efficiently as well as reduce the strain on your back.
The next thing that you need to consider is the brand of the wireless mouse that you are going to buy. You should be aware of the quality and durability of the device. In most cases the best type of wireless mouse would be one that is made by a reputable company such as Logitech, Asus, and more.
The next thing that you need to consider is the battery life. You should also look at the operating costs and the warranty that they offer. This will give you an idea of the durability of the mouse.
The operating system of the wireless mouse is also important. There are different versions of this device and this should be a deciding factor when choosing one. Some devices are for people who use the internet while others are for people who mostly use the computer for graphics. The device that you are using should be able to work with the operating system.
This should also be considered because there are other devices that can only work with certain operating systems. You will only be able to use the mouse with the operating system that you are using. For example, if you are using Microsoft operating system then you should be using a Logitech wireless mouse because they are made for this system.
The physical design of the mouse is also important. Most of the best models come with the non-slip surface, which will make it easier for you to navigate through the computer without any hassle. These surfaces have a high traction, which means that it will be easier for you to move your mouse without causing any harm to your hands.
The weight of the wireless mouse is another thing that you should consider. You should be aware of the weight that it can carry. It should not cause any kind of discomfort, because the type of work that you are doing makes you move your arms around a lot.
Finally, you should be aware of the speed of the device. The faster the speed, the better the input that you will be able to produce. The faster the mouse the better the result that you will get from it.
All these are common factors that you need to consider when buying a wireless mouse. There are other important things that you should consider such as the price, the features, the warranty, and the portability. All these factors are important in determining how much you should pay for it.
When it comes to buying the right wireless mouse for your computer, the internet is one of the best places to get information. Also, you should be aware of the various options that are available online.
It is not unusual for a wireless mouse to be very large and awkward. If it doesn’t fit in your hand, it can be hard to operate with a simple button-driven design.
Most wireless mice are not very comfortable to use because of the size and weight. These products are sometimes difficult to attach. Even after the mouse has been inserted, the wires may remain exposed, creating an opportunity for static electricity to do some damage.
Sometimes, you might even find loose connections, tangled wires, or nicks that would easily scratch the mouse if it were not tightened up before use. This kind of damage can be very annoying.
So, why do these products fail to meet the expectations of their users? That question is important to consider because of the ways that product designers can avoid these problems.
For example, the pivot point of the product’s buttons is usually located at the bottom right or left of the device. A good design will incorporate a switch that allows the user to reposition the button so it is at a convenient location for the user to reach.
Another way to avoid such problems is to make the products as thin as possible. The model I use most often is half the thickness of my palm. This is far from ideal, but it makes the product much more comfortable to use.
Another design that can eliminate a lot of problems is to provide the product with two switches. By doing this, the user can decide which button to use and which one to turn off. This is very useful when a wireless mouse is not properly used.
Color coding can be another consideration. That is, the product can be colored according to what button it is turned on. This can help the user to understand what switch is being used to activate the button.
A third way to avoid pitfalls with wireless mice is to find a product that incorporates the manufacturer’s product specifications into the design. A product that includes a switch, a grip, or a trackball might be a good choice.
A fourth idea to consider is whether the product includes additional features. Some manufacturers have designed products that are both simple and stylish.
When designing these products, it is sometimes necessary to make changes to the basic design in order to fit the company’s specific needs. This could mean adding new buttons, changing the switches, or changing the spacing between the switches.
Now that you know the way to avoid pitfalls with wireless mice, it is time to select the best product for your specific needs. Your selected product should be low-priced and it should provide a full range of functions.